The Design of Manipulator to Grab Wheel Hub based on Static and Dynamic Analysis
- Jing Li, Biao Li, Hui Qian, Nanyan Shen
- Corresponding Author
- Jing Li
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iwama-16.2016.36How to use a DOI?
- wheel hub; manipulator design; palletizing; static analysis; dynamic analysis
- In this paper, the research object is dispatching platform of wheel hub. And the design process of palletizing manipulator for a wheel hub is introduced, which includes the structure design of manipulator, and the static and dynamic analysis to ensure structure strength and stiffness under a certain clamping force. Finally the structure of manipulator has been optimized for lightweight to ensure the palletizing manipulator meet the design requirements in every respect. In view of the design requirements of manipulator, the design steps and design ideas are provided in this article, which provided technical support for the promotion and application of robot manipulator in modern industrial manufacturing.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jing Li AU - Biao Li AU - Hui Qian AU - Nanyan Shen PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - The Design of Manipulator to Grab Wheel Hub based on Static and Dynamic Analysis BT - 6th International Workshop of Advanced Manufacturing and Automation PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iwama-16.2016.36 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iwama-16.2016.36 ID - Li2016/11 ER -