We are happy to announce that the 2020 Regional Accounting Conference (KRA) that held by the Faculty of Economics and Business, State University of Malang (FEB UM) & collaborated with AIBPM.
The KRA is an event of the Indonesian Institute of Accountants, the Compartment of Educational Accountants (IAI KAPd) in collaboration with several universities in Indonesia with the aim of being a forum for academics and practitioners to conduct and discuss empirical and practical studies in the realm of scientific disciplines, accounting. The study was carried out in order to maintain continuity between the world of academia and the profession with the emerging and developing practices and issues in accounting. This KRA is held continuously every year in mutual cooperation by universities in East Java. The following are KRAs that have been held:
• KRA I in 2014 with the theme "Accounting for Welfare" was held at FEB Airlangga University
• KRA II 2015 with the theme "Accounting Education Development Strategy in the Era of the ASEAN Economic Community" was held at FEB Kanjuruhan University Malang.
• KRA III 2016 was held in Jember City with the theme Green Accounting and Forensics to Respond to the Dynamics of Global Change"
• KRA IV 2017 carries the theme "The Role of Accountants in Realizing Good Public Governance in the Era of Sustainable Development Goals (SDG)" which was held at the Faculty of Economics, State University of Surabaya.
• KRA V 2018 took place at Brawijaya University Malang with the theme "Contemporary Crisis in Accounting: Dealing with Energy Sustainability and Financial Technology".
• KRA VI 2019 was held at STIESIA Surabaya with the theme "Accounting Disruption:" Come on, One Guts Recording "Towards the Industrial Revolution 4.0."
In 2020, KRA is entering its 7th period which was held at the Accounting Department, Faculty of Economics, Universitas Negeri Malang (State University of Malang) or usually called as Jurusan Akuntansi, FE UM & collaborated with AIBPM with the theme:
" Innovation in Accounting Learning and Practices for Increasing Accountants Competence Towards Golden Indonesia 2045, Mbois Ker!".
We appreciate that the authors of the 2020 Regional Accounting Conference (KRA) may want to maximize the popularity of their papers and we will try our best to support them in their endeavors. Let us wish that all the participants of the 2020 Regional Accounting Conference (KRA) will have a wonderful and fruitful time at the conference.
Dr. Satia Nur Maharani, S.E., M.SA., Ak., CIBA, CERA
20-21 October 2020