Time Delayed Feedback Control of Internet Congestion Control Model with Compound TCP under RED
- Han Wang, Dawei Ding, Tianren Cao, Rui Sun
- Corresponding Author
- Han Wang
Available Online July 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/lemcs-15.2015.8How to use a DOI?
- Nonlinear system; Time Delayed Feedback Control; Congestion control; CTCP; RED
- This paper is concerned with controlling of chaotic behavior in Internet congestion control model with Compound TCP under RED. Compound TCP (CTCP) is currently the default transport layer protocol in the Windows operating system. Firstly, this paper briefly analyzes the nonlinear dynamics of the CTCP under RED network with respect to system parameters. Bifurcation is shown to occur when parameters cross through the critical values. Then, in order to widen the stability domain of the system, the Time Delayed Feedback Control (TDFC) is added to the system. With the purpose of better reflecting the effect of TDFC, the paper analyzes the fixed point of congestion control system by theoretical analysis. By appropriately selecting the time delay feedback gain, the bifurcation is successfully delayed and the chaotic orbits are stabilized to the fixed point which indicates the performance of congestion control system is improved significantly. Finally, numerical simulations are provided to show the effectiveness of the theoretical results
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Han Wang AU - Dawei Ding AU - Tianren Cao AU - Rui Sun PY - 2015/07 DA - 2015/07 TI - Time Delayed Feedback Control of Internet Congestion Control Model with Compound TCP under RED BT - International Conference on Logistics Engineering, Management and Computer Science (LEMCS 2015) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/lemcs-15.2015.8 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/lemcs-15.2015.8 ID - Wang2015/07 ER -