Research on the Technology of UAV Landing Using Visual Guidance
- Jia Li, Yangzhu Wang, Yelin Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Jia Li
Available Online July 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/lemcs-15.2015.12How to use a DOI?
- UAV; Visual navigation; Projection matrix; Kalman filter; Matlab
- According to the landmark feature, the paper guides UAV precise landing with machine vision technology. Firstly, the author analyzes the principle of visual navigation based on the landmarks. According to the imaging principle of machine vision, the paper uses projection matrix method to solute the conversion relationship between the plane coordinates and the corresponding image coordinates of the landmarks and then estimates the relative position and attitude parameters of UAV. And then, it designs landmarks of different feature types according to the characteristics of projection matrix to improve the precision of navigation. Finally, it deals with the position of the navigation data by Kalman filter and further improves the navigation precision. The simulation which is done by Matlab simulation environment shoot to the simulated landmarks and parameter solution. Experimental results show that different types of landmarks have certain effect on navigation precision, and the navigation precision has been greatly improved by the addition of Kalman filter.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jia Li AU - Yangzhu Wang AU - Yelin Zhang PY - 2015/07 DA - 2015/07 TI - Research on the Technology of UAV Landing Using Visual Guidance BT - International Conference on Logistics Engineering, Management and Computer Science (LEMCS 2015) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/lemcs-15.2015.12 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/lemcs-15.2015.12 ID - Li2015/07 ER -