Research on Resource Scheduling Method Based on Improved Hungary Algorithm
- Tingpeng Li, Yue Li, Yanling Qian, Bin Li
- Corresponding Author
- Tingpeng Li
Available Online July 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/lemcs-15.2015.33How to use a DOI?
- Hungary algorithm; Equipment manufacturing; Resource Scheduling; Virtual job; Assignment problem
- The optimal allocation of resources is of great significance to improve the efficiency and reduce the cost of equipment manufacturing. For the shortage of traditional Hungary algorithm that cannot solve the resource scheduling problem containing the parallel jobs, an improved Hungary algorithm is proposed in this paper. The improved algorithm converts the problem to a typical assignment problem by replacing parallel link with virtual job. And then, optimizing it with classical Hungary algorithm and determining the realizability of the virtual job based on the result. Finally, the optimal scheme will be got through iterative searching. In addition, an example of resources allocation optimizing of an equipment manufacturing system is introduced to verify the effectiveness of the proposed algorithm.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Tingpeng Li AU - Yue Li AU - Yanling Qian AU - Bin Li PY - 2015/07 DA - 2015/07 TI - Research on Resource Scheduling Method Based on Improved Hungary Algorithm BT - International Conference on Logistics Engineering, Management and Computer Science (LEMCS 2015) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/lemcs-15.2015.33 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/lemcs-15.2015.33 ID - Li2015/07 ER -