Vibration Characteristic Analysis of Axial Fan Shell Based on ANSYS Workbench
- Lichun Gu, Lichang Chen, Zhiqun Guo
- Corresponding Author
- Lichun Gu
Available Online July 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/lemcs-15.2015.42How to use a DOI?
- Axial fan; ANSYS Workbench; Modal analysis; Harmonic response analysis; Vibration
- Axial fans with the advantages of its simple structure, large amount of wind, widely used in agriculture that respect, but agricultural cross flow fan in the size range of big, prone to resonance problems. In this paper, to a certain type of agricultural pipeline fixed shaft flow fan shell as the research object, using the ANSYS Workbench for the modal analysis. Analysis showed that: When the external excitation frequency is within the range of 102Hz~161Hz and 354Hz~356Hz, the large deformation displacement of the shell is in the direction of the X and Y direction; The analysis results provided theoretical basis for the optimum design of the shell of the axial fan and the selection of the drive motor.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Lichun Gu AU - Lichang Chen AU - Zhiqun Guo PY - 2015/07 DA - 2015/07 TI - Vibration Characteristic Analysis of Axial Fan Shell Based on ANSYS Workbench BT - International Conference on Logistics Engineering, Management and Computer Science (LEMCS 2015) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/lemcs-15.2015.42 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/lemcs-15.2015.42 ID - Gu2015/07 ER -