Lipase Catalyzed Naproxen Methyl Ester Enantioselective Hydrolysis in Ionic Liquids
- Shengbo Gao, Quanhui Li, Tingting Yao, Zhengyang Wang, Luoyun Zheng, Jiaying Xin
- Corresponding Author
- Shengbo Gao
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-16.2016.4How to use a DOI?
- Lipase; Enantioselective hydrolysis; Naproxen; Ionic liquids; Biphasic system
- A series of dialkylimidazolium ionic liquids with various anions including hexafluorophosphate alkane sulfonate and tetrafluoroborates were studied in the lipase-catalyzed enantioselective hydrolysis. Lipase activity,stability and enantioselectivity were determined by both of alkane and anions. In the best aqueous- C4mimPF6 biphasic system lipase resolution of Naproxen proceed with much effective. It was observed that the activity of lipase in aqueous- C4mimPF6 system was comparable with that in aqueous-organic system, but the enantiomeric ratio of Lipase-catalysis hydrolysis in aqueous - C4mimPF6 biphasic system (E>300) was much higher than that in aqueous -organic biphasic system (E 90).
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Shengbo Gao AU - Quanhui Li AU - Tingting Yao AU - Zhengyang Wang AU - Luoyun Zheng AU - Jiaying Xin PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - Lipase Catalyzed Naproxen Methyl Ester Enantioselective Hydrolysis in Ionic Liquids BT - 2016 6th International Conference on Mechatronics, Computer and Education Informationization (MCEI 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-16.2016.4 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-16.2016.4 ID - Gao2016/12 ER -