Public Transport Scheme Optimized by Election Campaign Algorithm and Extension Theory
- Qinghua Xie, Xiangwei Zhang, Wenge Lv, Siyuan Cheng
- Corresponding Author
- Qinghua Xie
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-16.2016.30How to use a DOI?
- Public transport scheme; Optimization; Election campaign algorithm; Extension theory
- In order to improve the demand of rational layout of public transport system which include buses and metro in cities, this paper propose the method of optimization with Election Campaign Algorithm and extension theory to plan the public transport scheme. Based on the extension method of decision choose problem, the evaluation model is constructed by extension multi-factor evaluation method. It alters the qualitative index into quantitative index and accurately reflect service quality of urban public transit. The experimental results show that the method can really solve the actual problem of city public transport service.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Qinghua Xie AU - Xiangwei Zhang AU - Wenge Lv AU - Siyuan Cheng PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - Public Transport Scheme Optimized by Election Campaign Algorithm and Extension Theory BT - 2016 6th International Conference on Mechatronics, Computer and Education Informationization (MCEI 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-16.2016.30 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-16.2016.30 ID - Xie2016/12 ER -