Studies on Independent College Application-oriented Talents Training Mode under New Normal
- Han He, Jingying Yao, Jun Li
- Corresponding Author
- Han He
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-16.2016.35How to use a DOI?
- Independent college; Applicable talents training mode; New normal
- As the economic growth steps into a new normal, society has greatly changed its demand for talents----lack of high-quality and skilled professionals has become bottleneck problem that impedes our economic growth and applicable talents with high quality are imminently demanded. However, traditional talent training mode by independent college no longer adapts to economic structure adjustment and innovation-driven development. Independent college, meeting the market demand as well as integrating its own characteristics, should target at training application-oriented talents who are society adaptable. This essay analyses the status and problems of talent training mode by independent college under new normal and proposes corresponding solutions and advices.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Han He AU - Jingying Yao AU - Jun Li PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - Studies on Independent College Application-oriented Talents Training Mode under New Normal BT - 2016 6th International Conference on Mechatronics, Computer and Education Informationization (MCEI 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-16.2016.35 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-16.2016.35 ID - He2016/12 ER -