Study on the Training Mode of Major in mathematics and applied mathematics
- Tao Chen, Shengzhang Ren, Bintao He
- Corresponding Author
- Tao Chen
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/metss-16.2016.14How to use a DOI?
- diversity, talents training, mode, mechanism
- With the changing demands on normal talents in the society, on the premise of the training objective of applied talents, this thesis analyzes the existing problems in the normal major, Math and Applied Math and proposes the thought of diversified talents training mode. It mainly explores the diverse talents training mode from training objectives, training form, courses system, practical platform and training mechanism and constructs a basic theoretical framework for the exploration of large-scale diverse talents training reform of undergraduate education.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Tao Chen AU - Shengzhang Ren AU - Bintao He PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Study on the Training Mode of Major in mathematics and applied mathematics BT - 2016 3rd International Conference on Management, Education Technology and Sports Science (METSS 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/metss-16.2016.14 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/metss-16.2016.14 ID - Chen2016/11 ER -