An Innovative Training & Managing Model for High School Practical Projects and Innovative Education
- Chao Cong, XinGang Chen, Qian Yang
- Corresponding Author
- Chao Cong
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/metss-16.2016.16How to use a DOI?
- capstone project, innovative training, agile methodology, scrum, software engineering
- A new training and managing model "Training-Scrum", which is based on Scrum agile principle and constructivism education theory, is introduced in this paper for college capstone courses and students' innovative projects in Electrical & Electronics. One of these projects, named "Design of Smart Car for Home Monitor and Control Based on Android", is described. Among the results of this study, it is shown that "Training-Scrum" model can enhance educational effects and student's enthusiasm in capstone projects, especially in innovative and crossing field projects. It is also shown that the appliance of this model can provide a fast and efficient monitoring mechanism for student groups and projects. Therefore, this model is a successful and effective approach of practice teaching and team building in the training of innovative young talents.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chao Cong AU - XinGang Chen AU - Qian Yang PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - An Innovative Training & Managing Model for High School Practical Projects and Innovative Education BT - 2016 3rd International Conference on Management, Education Technology and Sports Science (METSS 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/metss-16.2016.16 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/metss-16.2016.16 ID - Cong2016/11 ER -