Optimization Of Cruise Tourist Orbit For Multiple Targets On GEO
- Le-tian Zheng, Fei Feng, Yan-li Xu
- Corresponding Author
- Le-tian Zheng
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/metss-16.2016.18How to use a DOI?
- Geosynchronous Orbit, Multiple Targets, Optimization, particle swarm optimization
- It is supposed to maneuver orbit if the tourist orbit is used to make detailed investigation of multiple targets on GEO. The problem is how to minimize the energy dissipations of the orbit maneuver. In this paper, the optimization strategy is offered: 1. The difference of individual orbit inclination is supposed to be minimum by adjusting the configuration parameters such as radius of cruise, cruise speed and phase difference, 2. The pulse position is supposed to adjust based on the achieving the task that the targets on GEO are closely observed. Finally, the results show that the proposed optimization strategy can reduce the energy consumption greatly through the two target spacecraft and multiple target spacecraft simulation.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Le-tian Zheng AU - Fei Feng AU - Yan-li Xu PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Optimization Of Cruise Tourist Orbit For Multiple Targets On GEO BT - 2016 3rd International Conference on Management, Education Technology and Sports Science (METSS 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/metss-16.2016.18 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/metss-16.2016.18 ID - Zheng2016/11 ER -