Analysis on temporal and spatial differences of the water footprint of wheat in 30 years in Yellow River Basin
- Xinshuang Song, Hongwei Lu, Jing Li, Li He
- Corresponding Author
- Xinshuang Song
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/metss-16.2016.19How to use a DOI?
- water footprint, wheat, Yellow River, temporal and spatial changing
- This paper analyzed on temporal and spatial differences of the wheat water footprint in the Yellow River Basin during 1984-2013. The results showed: (1) GWF and BWF both decreased, (2) the GWF proportion rose from 25.7% to 35.7%, (3) the BWF proportion decreased from 74.1% to 64.3%, (4) the highest WPWF value occurred in the northwest of the Yellow river basin, while WPWF in the southeast was low. The research is conducive to adjust measures to local conditions by Analysis on temporal and spatial differences.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xinshuang Song AU - Hongwei Lu AU - Jing Li AU - Li He PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Analysis on temporal and spatial differences of the water footprint of wheat in 30 years in Yellow River Basin BT - 2016 3rd International Conference on Management, Education Technology and Sports Science (METSS 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/metss-16.2016.19 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/metss-16.2016.19 ID - Song2016/11 ER -