Research on the application of data mining technology in the teaching quality evaluation in Colleges
- Huan-Bin Wang, Ma Tao, Wen-Jie Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Huan-Bin Wang
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/metss-16.2016.48How to use a DOI?
- data mining, quality evaluation, teaching management.
- To improve the teaching quality and the quality of talents training is the basic goal of the reform of higher education and teaching.Scientific evaluation and monitoring is an important means to achieve this goal.The application of data mining technology in the teaching quality evaluation system has become the focus of the research on teaching quality evaluation in Colleges.Firstly, this paper analyzes the advantages of data mining technology in teaching quality evaluation. The concept and concrete steps of data mining are studied. Finally, the data extraction process and the composition of the data mining module in the teaching quality evaluation data mining are analyzed.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Huan-Bin Wang AU - Ma Tao AU - Wen-Jie Liu PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Research on the application of data mining technology in the teaching quality evaluation in Colleges BT - 2016 3rd International Conference on Management, Education Technology and Sports Science (METSS 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/metss-16.2016.48 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/metss-16.2016.48 ID - Wang2016/11 ER -