Research on the Optimization of the Transportation of the Hazardous Materials
- Fengrun Guo, Weidong Liu, Wentao Han, Wei Yu
- Corresponding Author
- Fengrun Guo
Available Online November 2012.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mmat.2013.5How to use a DOI?
- Hazardous materials,Transportation,Ways,Optimization
- Many ways may be available to transport the hazardous materials. However, different ways will lead to the difference in the cost of transportation and loss of total social expectations. Under the same condition, this paper studies the best way and path to move the materials of danger. It explains the solving method of the model by a simulation example. The comparison of the various ways of transportation shows that a combination of different ways can lower the cost of the transportation as well as the loss of the total social expectations.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Fengrun Guo AU - Weidong Liu AU - Wentao Han AU - Wei Yu PY - 2012/11 DA - 2012/11 TI - Research on the Optimization of the Transportation of the Hazardous Materials BT - Proceedings of the 2012 International Conference on Automobile and Traffic Science, Materials and Metallurgy Engineering PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mmat.2013.5 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mmat.2013.5 ID - Guo2012/11 ER -