Research on Duffing Oscillator Algorithm of Secondary Traffic Accident
- Xinglei Zhang, Wenhui Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Xinglei Zhang
Available Online November 2012.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mmat.2013.26How to use a DOI?
- Secondary traffic accidents, Chaos characteristic, Duffing equation, Simulation.
- In order to discover evolution characteristics of secondary traffic accidents and prevent from secondary traffic accidents, chaos characteristics of secondary traffic accidents are analyzed based on describing Duffing oscillator algorithm. Afterwards, chaos model is established. By means of simulation, parameters values in chaos model are changed to obtain system constructions when periodic oscillation and chaos state occur. The phase plane and root locus diagrams are drawn accordingly. Through case study, proof of Duffing oscillator model is available for secondary analysis of the evolution of the traffic accident, the simulation results can be provided a theoretical basis for secondary traffic accident prevention measures.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xinglei Zhang AU - Wenhui Zhang PY - 2012/11 DA - 2012/11 TI - Research on Duffing Oscillator Algorithm of Secondary Traffic Accident BT - Proceedings of the 2012 International Conference on Automobile and Traffic Science, Materials and Metallurgy Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mmat.2013.26 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mmat.2013.26 ID - Zhang2012/11 ER -