Selection of Optimal Third-party Logistics Recycler Based on Fuzzy DEA
- Haiyun Zhou, Gang Du, Tong An
- Corresponding Author
- Haiyun Zhou
Available Online November 2012.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mmat.2013.28How to use a DOI?
- Closed loop supply chain, Third-party logistics recycler, Fuzzy DEA
- Selection of appropriate third-party logistics recycler in closed loop supply chain management strategy (CLSCMS) is a challenging issue because it requires a lot of evaluation criteria/attributes, which are characterized with complexity, elusiveness, and uncertainty in nature. This paper proposes a fuzzy confidence DEA evaluation model to assist the expert group to select the optimal third-party logistics recycler in CLSCMS. A case manufacturing firm is studied and the results indicated that the proposed evaluation model is simple, reasonable and effective to determine the optimal third-party logistics recycler. This fuzzy confidence DEA evaluation model provides a complete picture in CLSCMS contexts to both researchers and practitioners.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Haiyun Zhou AU - Gang Du AU - Tong An PY - 2012/11 DA - 2012/11 TI - Selection of Optimal Third-party Logistics Recycler Based on Fuzzy DEA BT - Proceedings of the 2012 International Conference on Automobile and Traffic Science, Materials and Metallurgy Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mmat.2013.28 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mmat.2013.28 ID - Zhou2012/11 ER -