The Analysis of Vibration for High-Speed Train-Ballastless Track-Bridge base on a hybrid FE-SEA method
- Wen Jun Luo, XiaoYan Lei, Liang Lian Song
- Corresponding Author
- Wen Jun Luo
Available Online November 2012.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mmat.2013.40How to use a DOI?
- Finite element method, Statistical energy analysis , Vibration
- In this study, the methods for combining statistical energy analysis (SEA) and the finite element method (FEM) for the vibration analysis of structures are studied. Using the two methods simultaneously isn’t entirely extend a primarily low frequency method, the finite element method, and high frequency method, SEA, to the mid frequency region are addressed. This approach is intended to extend the frequency range for a FEM based vibration analysis . A new finite element elementl for elevated slab ballastless track is proposed in which the new model can be used for modeling the track structural constituents of elevated slab ballastless track. Using finite element method and Hamilton theory, the coupled equation of vehicle-track-bridge can be established. In calculating example, both the rail displacement induced by single four-layer beam model. Specifically, it showed that the method yields very good result and high performance in the numerical example of previous research.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wen Jun Luo AU - XiaoYan Lei AU - Liang Lian Song PY - 2012/11 DA - 2012/11 TI - The Analysis of Vibration for High-Speed Train-Ballastless Track-Bridge base on a hybrid FE-SEA method BT - Proceedings of the 2012 International Conference on Automobile and Traffic Science, Materials and Metallurgy Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mmat.2013.40 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mmat.2013.40 ID - Luo2012/11 ER -