Improved Data Dissemination using Intelligent Stimulus Mechanisms in IoT Network
- R. Radhika, Dr.K Kulothungan
- Corresponding Author
- R. Radhika
Available Online February 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/pecteam-18.2018.5How to use a DOI?
- Cooperative Scheme for Data Dissemination (CSDD)
- Internet of Things (IoT) is virtually connecting object in the physical world to the internet, where a huge number of embedded devices relays on communication service offered by the internet protocols and these devices are termed as smart objects. Since the smart devices have low configuration it has constrained communication. During the communication, the data has to be disseminated with reliability. The enormous amount of data generated by heterogeneous devices do not achieve higher delivery ratio. Hence, reliable sensor data collection and appropriately disseminating data to targeted IoT device is critical in IoT environment. In the existing work, selfish behavior of each devices and the packet delivery delay are not considered. By observing this, the core challenge to disseminate the data efficiently under a unique network setting with multiple interest's data types. Two data dissemination schemes, namely the rule based data pull scheme and rule based data push scheme are proposed in this paper. The data pull scheme in IoT devices pull, the data from the data provider device, and in data push scheme the data providers generate data and push them to the intended users. In pull scheme, an effective mechanism known as cooperative game using intelligent agents is implemented. In addition, data sharing plays a crucial role between the devices where cooperativeness has been ensured in this work by cooperative game using intelligent agents and Pareto optimality. In data pushing model, a checking process is done using rules to monitor the receiver with best credits that gets the disseminated data form server which is processed by rule based online auction algorithm when comparing the Cooperative Scheme for Data Dissemination (CSDD) with existing model, this proposed model shows better performance in terms of data delivery ratio and delay in delivering the data to the destination.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - R. Radhika AU - Dr.K Kulothungan PY - 2018/02 DA - 2018/02 TI - Improved Data Dissemination using Intelligent Stimulus Mechanisms in IoT Network BT - International Conference for Phoenixes on Emerging Current Trends in Engineering and Management (PECTEAM 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/pecteam-18.2018.5 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/pecteam-18.2018.5 ID - Radhika2018/02 ER -