Homomorphic Protocol for Medical Images using Data Packing
- M Jayanthi, Dr Kannan Balasubramanian, A Muthumari
- Corresponding Author
- M Jayanthi
- https://doi.org/10.2991/pecteam-18.2018.21How to use a DOI?
- public key encryption, somewhat homomorphic, compression, privacy preserving encryption, asymmetric encryption
- This research analyses the medical image encryption based on homomorphic encryption and the resultant image compression. First the Medical records are encrypted using somewhat homomorphic encryption. Next the encrypted results are compressed to reduce the storage size of the resultant image. The problem deals with the secure computation homomorphic technique to maintain the privacy. The similarities between the encrypted images are compared before the compression to show the performance, security strength and computational efficiency. The efficiency of the cryptanalysis is also analyzed using homomorphic technique.
- © The authors.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jayanthi, M AU - Kannan Balasubramanian, Dr AU - Muthumari, A DA - 2018/02/09 TI - Homomorphic Protocol for Medical Images using Data Packing BT - International Conference for Phoenixes on Emerging Current Trends in Engineering and Management (PECTEAM 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/pecteam-18.2018.21 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/pecteam-18.2018.21 ID - Jayanthi2018 ER -