Study on Numerical Simulation of Electrochemical Machining Ring Narrow Groove
- Mu Ruiyuan, Cao Yan, Jia Feng, Lei Yan
- Corresponding Author
- Mu Ruiyuan
Available Online November 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/pntim-19.2019.17How to use a DOI?
- Annular Narrow Slot; Mask Electrolytic Machining; Multi-physical Field Coupling; Numerical Simulation
- For annular narrow slot structure of electrochemical machining process test cycle is long, type face the problem of difficult to predict, establish mask electrochemical machining process of the electric field, flow field and temperature field coupling mathematical model, using COMSOL Multiphysics to numerical simulation of multiple physical fields, get the machining gap in electrolyte, current density, velocity and pressure distribution. The results show that the multi-physical field coupling simulation technology can correctly budget the electrochemical machining process, provide a theoretical basis for the actual machining process parameters, and is of great significance to improve the quality and efficiency of electrochemical machining with narrow groove structure.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Mu Ruiyuan AU - Cao Yan AU - Jia Feng AU - Lei Yan PY - 2019/11 DA - 2019/11 TI - Study on Numerical Simulation of Electrochemical Machining Ring Narrow Groove BT - 2019 International Conference on Precision Machining, Non-Traditional Machining and Intelligent Manufacturing (PNTIM 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SP - 97 EP - 102 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/pntim-19.2019.17 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/pntim-19.2019.17 ID - Ruiyuan2019/11 ER -