Mobile Multimedia Stop Drugs Tutorial Development
- Hadi Sutopo, Ridha Sefina Samosir
- Corresponding Author
- Hadi Sutopo
Available Online November 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/reka-18.2018.78How to use a DOI?
- drugs, education, mobile, multimedia
- This research is intended to develop a mobile multimedia based stop drugs tutorial. The information as a campaign to stop drugs that should be understood by people and those who want to leave his/her drugs addicttion. Stop drug information was created using a combination of ADDIE instructional development method and Multimedia Development Life Cycle (MDLC). During the Assembly stage of MDLC, the mobile application was created using Adobe Flash that was equipped with ActionScript 3.0 programming language. The research subject was “Stop Drugs” application that could be downloaded from Google Play. The data was collected through online questionnaires that were build using Google form. The research findings indicated that the mobile application should be provided with database and map on the future version.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hadi Sutopo AU - Ridha Sefina Samosir PY - 2018/11 DA - 2018/11 TI - Mobile Multimedia Stop Drugs Tutorial Development BT - 3rd International Conference on Creative Media, Design and Technology (REKA 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/reka-18.2018.78 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/reka-18.2018.78 ID - Sutopo2018/11 ER -