Design of Intelligent Power Service Business Model for Industrial Parks
- Ming Zeng, Mingzhu Li, Yingxin Liu, Yuqing Wang, Chenjun Sun
- Corresponding Author
- Ming Zeng
Available Online June 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/saeme-18.2018.13How to use a DOI?
- Intelligent power service, business model, industrial parks
- The core of intelligent power service for industrial parks is to provide users with better power conditions without increasing usage costs of users. Intelligent value-added service is not only an extension of power services, but also a historical opportunity for the transformation of power services into smart services under the conditions of smart grids. This paper proposes four phases of intelligent power service for industrial parks according to the time scale and the development degree of electricity market, and details the business model in stages.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ming Zeng AU - Mingzhu Li AU - Yingxin Liu AU - Yuqing Wang AU - Chenjun Sun PY - 2018/06 DA - 2018/06 TI - Design of Intelligent Power Service Business Model for Industrial Parks BT - 2018 International Conference on Sports, Arts, Education and Management Engineering (SAEME 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/saeme-18.2018.13 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/saeme-18.2018.13 ID - Zeng2018/06 ER -