Research on the Profit Model of Multi-Energy Interconnected Operation under New Power System Reform
- Ming Zeng, Yiqun Liu, Jiawen Ye, Ting Pan, Xianxu Huo, Baoguo Zhao
- Corresponding Author
- Ming Zeng
Available Online June 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/saeme-18.2018.20How to use a DOI?
- Multi-energy interconnected operation; investment and construction model; service model; profit model
- With the large-scale development and utilization of clean energy, the advancement of new electric power system reform and the improvement of the energy marketization, multi-energy interconnected operation has become the main direction of energy development in the future, with the features that clean energy supplement, intelligent and efficient transmission and scientific terminal utilization. This paper focused on the profit model of multi-energy interconnected operation under new electric power system reform. Firstly, investment and construction model of multi-energy interconnection operation was proposed according to its construction characteristics. Secondly, the basic service models were analyzed for multi-energy interconnected operations from four aspects of electricity, thermal, information, and demand side management. Finally, the revenue approach of each basic service was studied, based on which, the profit model of multi-energy interconnected operation was proposed, to achieve economy and sustainable profit and meet the needs of residents, enterprises and society
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ming Zeng AU - Yiqun Liu AU - Jiawen Ye AU - Ting Pan AU - Xianxu Huo AU - Baoguo Zhao PY - 2018/06 DA - 2018/06 TI - Research on the Profit Model of Multi-Energy Interconnected Operation under New Power System Reform BT - 2018 International Conference on Sports, Arts, Education and Management Engineering (SAEME 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/saeme-18.2018.20 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/saeme-18.2018.20 ID - Zeng2018/06 ER -