Proceedings of the International Conference on Tourism, Economics, Accounting, Management, and Social Science (TEAMS 19)

The Improvement of Students' Interest in Business in Economics Faculty, Ganesha Education University, Through Motivation and Knowledge of Entrepreneurship

Authors
Krisna Heryanda, Dwi Ariani Mayasari, Komang Endrawan Sumadi Putra
Corresponding Author
Krisna Heryanda
Available Online November 2019.
DOI
https://doi.org/10.2991/teams-19.2019.30How to use a DOI?
Keywords
entrepreneurship; interest; knowledge; motivation
Abstract

The study examined the effect of entrepreneurship motivation variables and entrepreneurial knowledge on the entrepreneurial interest of Undiksha Faculty of Economics students. After finding the influence of entrepreneurship motivation and entrepreneurship knowledge variables on Undiksha Faculty of Economics students' entrepreneurship interests, this research would identify various aspects so that the entrepreneurship interest of Undiksha Faculty of Economics students can be increased. This study took a sample of 85 students who had graduated from entrepreneurship courses from all study programs at the Faculty of Economics Undiksha. Data collection techniques were carried out by questionnaire, and data analysis used multiple linear regression analysis to determine the effect of entrepreneurial motivation variables and entrepreneurial knowledge on the entrepreneurial interests of the Faculty of Economics Undiksha students. The results found that the variables of entrepreneurial motivation and entrepreneurial knowledge affect the entrepreneurial interest of students of the Faculty of Economics undiksha. Entrepreneur motivation variable is significant and entrepreneurship knowledge is significant, which means that both of these variables partially affected the entrepreneurial interest of students of the Faculty of Economics Undiksha. R2 value of 0.767, which means 76.7% of Undiksha Faculty of Economics student entrepreneurship interest was influenced by entrepreneurial motivation and entrepreneurship knowledge, the remaining 23.3% is influenced by other variables was not included in this study.

Copyright
© 2019, the Authors. Published by Atlantis Press.
Open Access
This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/).

Download article (PDF)

Volume Title
Proceedings of the International Conference on Tourism, Economics, Accounting, Management, and Social Science (TEAMS 19)
Series
Advances in Economics, Business and Management Research
Publication Date
November 2019
ISBN
978-94-6252-843-7
ISSN
2352-5428
DOI
https://doi.org/10.2991/teams-19.2019.30How to use a DOI?
Copyright
© 2019, the Authors. Published by Atlantis Press.
Open Access
This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/).

Cite this article

TY  - CONF
AU  - Krisna Heryanda
AU  - Dwi Ariani Mayasari
AU  - Komang Endrawan Sumadi Putra
PY  - 2019/11
DA  - 2019/11
TI  - The Improvement of Students' Interest in Business in Economics Faculty, Ganesha Education University, Through Motivation and Knowledge of Entrepreneurship
BT  - Proceedings of the International Conference on Tourism, Economics, Accounting, Management, and Social Science (TEAMS 19)
PB  - Atlantis Press
SP  - 164
EP  - 171
SN  - 2352-5428
UR  - https://doi.org/10.2991/teams-19.2019.30
DO  - https://doi.org/10.2991/teams-19.2019.30
ID  - Heryanda2019/11
ER  -