Simulation of Aging Metal with Preservative Coating
- Yutaro Kamata, Yoshitsugu Manabe, Noriko Yata
- Corresponding Author
- Yutaro Kamata
Available Online December 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/visio-13.2014.8How to use a DOI?
- Texture, Simulation, Processing time, Geometric calculation
- This paper describes a method of texture reproduction of realistic metal surfaces with age deterioration for applying in computer graphics. We propose a new simulation method for the peeling of preservative coatings of surfaces; the method considers the object geometry and surrounding environment. We also propose a method to decrease processing time using probability distribution maps to speed up the simulation.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yutaro Kamata AU - Yoshitsugu Manabe AU - Noriko Yata PY - 2013/12 DA - 2013/12 TI - Simulation of Aging Metal with Preservative Coating BT - The 2013 International Conference on Computer Graphics,Visualization, Computer Vision, and Game Technology PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/visio-13.2014.8 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/visio-13.2014.8 ID - Kamata2013/12 ER -