Volume 1, Issue 3, August 2008, Pages 274 - 284
A Linguistic-Valued Weighted Aggregation Operator to Multiple Attribute Group Decision Making with Quantative and Qualitative Information
- Xiaobing Li, Da Ruan, Jun Liu, Yang Xu
- Corresponding Author
- Xiaobing Li
Available Online 25 August 2008.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ijcis.2008.1.3.8How to use a DOI?
- Transformation functions, multiple attribute group decision making, linguistic-valued weighted aggregation (LVWA) operator, linguistic-valued lattice implication algebra, lattice theory
- In selecting an optional alternative in an environment of multiple attribute group decision making, different attributes of the alternative are often considered as with quantitative and qualitative information. Consequently, decision making problems may include preference information in different formats. In this paper, a lattice-based linguistic-valued weighted aggregation (LVWA) operator is proposed for multiple attribute group decision making with non-totally ordered linguistic-valued information. Then some transformation functions for unifying different formats of preference information are reviewed and summarized. Finally, an example is illustrated how to use the LVWA operator and transformation functions for multiple attribute group decision making.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - JOUR AU - Xiaobing Li AU - Da Ruan AU - Jun Liu AU - Yang Xu PY - 2008 DA - 2008/08 TI - A Linguistic-Valued Weighted Aggregation Operator to Multiple Attribute Group Decision Making with Quantative and Qualitative Information JO - International Journal of Computational Intelligence Systems SP - 274 EP - 284 VL - 1 IS - 3 SN - 1875-6883 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ijcis.2008.1.3.8 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ijcis.2008.1.3.8 ID - Li2008 ER -