Volume 2, Issue 2, June 2009, Pages 140 - 146
Networks of Mixed Canonical-Dissipative Systems and Dynamic Hebbian Learning
- Julio Rodriguez, Max-Olivier Hongler
- Corresponding Author
- Julio Rodriguez
Available Online 16 June 2009.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ijcis.2009.2.2.5How to use a DOI?
- mixed canonical-dissipative systems, diffusive coupling, Laplacian matrix, algebraic connec- tivity.
- We study the dynamics of a network consisting of N diffusively coupled, stable-limit-cycle oscillators on which individual frequencies are parametrized by Ï‰k , k = 1, . . . , N. We introduce a learning rule which influences the Ï‰k by driving the system towards a consensual oscillatory state in which all oscillators share a common frequency Ï‰c . We are able to analytically calculate Ï‰c . The network topology strongly affects the relaxation rate but not the ultimate consensual Ï‰c . We report numerical simulations to show the learning mechanisms at work and confirm our theoretical assertions.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - JOUR AU - Julio Rodriguez AU - Max-Olivier Hongler PY - 2009 DA - 2009/06 TI - Networks of Mixed Canonical-Dissipative Systems and Dynamic Hebbian Learning JO - International Journal of Computational Intelligence Systems SP - 140 EP - 146 VL - 2 IS - 2 SN - 1875-6883 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ijcis.2009.2.2.5 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ijcis.2009.2.2.5 ID - Rodriguez2009 ER -