Volume 3, Issue 4, October 2010, Pages 420 - 437
A Review on Information Accessing Systems Based on Fuzzy Linguistic Modelling
- E. Herrera-Viedma, A.G. Lopez-Herrera
- Corresponding Author
- E. Herrera-Viedma
Available Online 24 September 2010.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ijcis.2010.3.4.3How to use a DOI?
- Fuzzy linguistic modelling, information access systems, information retrieval systems, recomender systems, quality information
- This paper presents a survey of some fuzzy linguistic information access systems. The review shows information retrieval systems, filtering systems, recommender systems, and web quality evaluation tools, which are based on tools of fuzzy linguistic modelling. The fuzzy linguistic modelling allows us to represent and manage the subjectivity, vagueness and imprecision that is intrinsic and characteristic of the processes of information searching, and, in such a way, the developed systems allow users the access to quality information in a flexible and user-adapted way.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - JOUR AU - E. Herrera-Viedma AU - A.G. Lopez-Herrera PY - 2010 DA - 2010/09 TI - A Review on Information Accessing Systems Based on Fuzzy Linguistic Modelling JO - International Journal of Computational Intelligence Systems SP - 420 EP - 437 VL - 3 IS - 4 SN - 1875-6883 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ijcis.2010.3.4.3 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ijcis.2010.3.4.3 ID - Herrera-Viedma2010 ER -