Volume 6, Issue 3, May 2013, Pages 396 - 410
Computational Intelligence Based Decision Support Tool for Personalized Advertisement Assignment System
- Kemal Kilic, Onur Bozkurt
- Corresponding Author
- Kemal Kilic
Available Online 9 January 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.1080/18756891.2013.780725How to use a DOI?
- Personalized Advertising, Virtual Platforms, Advertisement Assignment, Computational Intelligence, Optimization
- In this paper a comprehensive framework that maximizes advertising revenues of a company in a personalized advertisement setting is presented. The research was motivated from a real life problem faced by a company that develops a web based 3-D virtual reality social platform. The objective of the research was both development of a business model and the framework. Four heuristics are proposed as part of the framework. The performance of these heuristics was tested with an experimental analysis.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - JOUR AU - Kemal Kilic AU - Onur Bozkurt PY - 2017 DA - 2017/01 TI - Computational Intelligence Based Decision Support Tool for Personalized Advertisement Assignment System JO - International Journal of Computational Intelligence Systems SP - 396 EP - 410 VL - 6 IS - 3 SN - 1875-6883 UR - https://doi.org/10.1080/18756891.2013.780725 DO - https://doi.org/10.1080/18756891.2013.780725 ID - Kilic2017 ER -