Volume 6, Issue 3, May 2013, Pages 518 - 529
The study of fuzzy context sequences
- Cristina Alcalde, Ana Burusco, Ramón Fuentes-González
- Corresponding Author
- Cristina Alcalde
Available Online 9 January 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.1080/18756891.2013.781337How to use a DOI?
- L-fuzzy context, L-fuzzy concept, fuzzy context sequences, OWA operators
- In some cases, the relationship between an object set and an attribute set is set up by means of a fuzzy context sequence. A particular case of this situation appears when we want to study the evolution of an L-fuzzy context in time.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - JOUR AU - Cristina Alcalde AU - Ana Burusco AU - Ramón Fuentes-González PY - 2017 DA - 2017/01 TI - The study of fuzzy context sequences JO - International Journal of Computational Intelligence Systems SP - 518 EP - 529 VL - 6 IS - 3 SN - 1875-6883 UR - https://doi.org/10.1080/18756891.2013.781337 DO - https://doi.org/10.1080/18756891.2013.781337 ID - Alcalde2017 ER -