Volume 6, Issue 6, December 2013, Pages 1040 - 1051
Diameter Constrained Fuzzy Minimum Spanning Tree Problem
- Sk. Md. Abu Nayeem, Madhumangal Pal
- Corresponding Author
- Sk. Md. Abu Nayeem
Available Online 9 January 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.1080/18756891.2013.816027How to use a DOI?
- Minimum spanning tree, possibility and necessity measure, chance constrained programming, PrÃ¼fer code, genetic algorithm
- In this paper, we have studied the constrained version of the fuzzy minimum spanning tree problem. Costs of all the edges are considered as fuzzy numbers. Using the measure, a generalization of credibility measure, the problem is formulated as chance-constrained programming problem and dependent-chance programming problem according to different decision criteria. Then the crisp equivalents are derived when the fuzzy costs are characterized by trapezoidal fuzzy numbers. Furthermore, a fuzzy simulation based hybrid genetic algorithm is designed to solve the proposed models using Prüfer like code representation of labeled trees.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - JOUR AU - Sk. Md. Abu Nayeem AU - Madhumangal Pal PY - 2017 DA - 2017/01 TI - Diameter Constrained Fuzzy Minimum Spanning Tree Problem JO - International Journal of Computational Intelligence Systems SP - 1040 EP - 1051 VL - 6 IS - 6 SN - 1875-6883 UR - https://doi.org/10.1080/18756891.2013.816027 DO - https://doi.org/10.1080/18756891.2013.816027 ID - Nayeem2017 ER -