Volume 6, Issue 6, December 2013, Pages 1143 - 1150
Synthesis Algorithm of Homology Detection Based on AHP
- Baojiang Cui, Wenhao Fan, Ce Bian, Tao Guo, Yongle Hao, Jianxin Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Baojiang Cui
Available Online 9 January 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.1080/18756891.2013.820948How to use a DOI?
- software homology, Analytic Hierarchy Process, synthesis algorithm
- Traditional software homology detection techniques based on text, token, abstract syntax tree in many cases get the real similarity inaccurately when they work alone. In this paper, a synthesis algorithm based on Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) is proposed, which combines text, token, syntax tree comparison algorithms synthetically according to their contributions to performance factors such as omission ratio and fall-out ratio. Numerous results indicate that the synthesis algorithm reflects software homologous similarity more accurately.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - JOUR AU - Baojiang Cui AU - Wenhao Fan AU - Ce Bian AU - Tao Guo AU - Yongle Hao AU - Jianxin Wang PY - 2017 DA - 2017/01 TI - Synthesis Algorithm of Homology Detection Based on AHP JO - International Journal of Computational Intelligence Systems SP - 1143 EP - 1150 VL - 6 IS - 6 SN - 1875-6883 UR - https://doi.org/10.1080/18756891.2013.820948 DO - https://doi.org/10.1080/18756891.2013.820948 ID - Cui2017 ER -