Volume 8, Issue 3, June 2015, Pages 407 - 421
Optimization Decision of Supplier Selection in Green Procurement under the Mode of Low Carbon Economy
- Zhuo Hu, Congjun Rao, Yue Zheng, Dong Huang
- Corresponding Author
- Zhuo Hu
Available Online 1 June 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.1080/18756891.2015.1017375How to use a DOI?
- Supplier selection, Low carbon economy, Green procurement, Linguistic 2-tuple, TOWA operator
- Under the background of economic globalization, selecting a path of low-carbon economic development and developing green supply chains are the inevitable choice of realizing the sustainable development for the enterprises. In this paper, we investigate the optimization decision problem of supplier selection in green procurement under the mode of low carbon economy. Concretely, we construct a new evaluation system for green supplier selection by considering commercial criterion and environmental criterion, and then present a decision method with 2-tuple linguistic assessments for green supplier selection. In this proposed decision method, all original decision data are transformed into linguistic 2-tuples, and then a ranking method based on 2-tuple weighted averaging () operator and 2-tuple ordered weighted averaging () operator is presented to rank all alternative suppliers. Moreover, we provide an application decision making example of green supplier selection and compare our method with the method of linguistic 2-tuple Technique for Order Preference by Similarity to an Ideal Solution (LT-TOPSIS) to demonstrate the practicality and effectiveness of our decision method.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - JOUR AU - Zhuo Hu AU - Congjun Rao AU - Yue Zheng AU - Dong Huang PY - 2015 DA - 2015/06 TI - Optimization Decision of Supplier Selection in Green Procurement under the Mode of Low Carbon Economy JO - International Journal of Computational Intelligence Systems SP - 407 EP - 421 VL - 8 IS - 3 SN - 1875-6883 UR - https://doi.org/10.1080/18756891.2015.1017375 DO - https://doi.org/10.1080/18756891.2015.1017375 ID - Hu2015 ER -