Fuzzy Approaches to Flexible Querying in XML Retrieval
- Corresponding Author
- Stefania Marrarastefania.firstname.lastname@example.org
- https://doi.org/10.1080/18756891.2016.1180822How to use a DOI?
- XML Retrieval, flexible language, Fuzzy Set Theory
In this paper we review some approaches to flexible querying in XML that apply several techniques among which Fuzzy Set Theory. In particular we focus on FleXy, a flexible extension of XQuery-FT that was developed as a library on the open source engine Base-X. We then present PatentLight, a tool for patent retrieval that was developed to show the expressive power of Flexy.
- © 2016. the authors. Co-published by Atlantis Press and Taylor & Francis
- Open Access
- This is an open access article under the CC BY-NC license (http://creativecommons.org/licences/by-nc/4.0/).
Cite this article
TY - JOUR AU - Stefania Marrara AU - Gabriella Pasi PY - 2017 DA - 2017/01 TI - Fuzzy Approaches to Flexible Querying in XML Retrieval JO - International Journal of Computational Intelligence Systems SP - 95 EP - 103 VL - 9 IS - sup1 SN - 1875-6883 UR - https://doi.org/10.1080/18756891.2016.1180822 DO - https://doi.org/10.1080/18756891.2016.1180822 ID - Marrara2017 ER -