Volume 2, Issue 1, January 2014, Pages 45 - 53
An IDS Visualization System for Anomalous Warning Events
- Satoshi Kimura, Hiroyuki Inaba
- Corresponding Author
- Satoshi Kimura
Available Online 15 October 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ijndc.2014.2.1.5How to use a DOI?
- IDS, Visualization, Log analysis, IP address
- Intrusion Detection System(IDS) has received attention to deal with the illegal access to the network. However, IDS has a critical problem which outputs a tremendous number of logs. Analyzing these logs apply a large amount of load to a network manager. In this paper, we propose a novel visualization system of IDS considering order relation of IP addresses that emphasize the anomalous warning events based on past tendency.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - JOUR AU - Satoshi Kimura AU - Hiroyuki Inaba PY - 2017 DA - 2017/10 TI - An IDS Visualization System for Anomalous Warning Events JO - International Journal of Networked and Distributed Computing SP - 45 EP - 53 VL - 2 IS - 1 SN - 2211-7946 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ijndc.2014.2.1.5 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ijndc.2014.2.1.5 ID - Kimura2017 ER -