Volume 2, Issue 1, January 2014, Pages 54 - 69
Service Value Broker Patterns: An Empirical Collection and Analysis
- Yucong Duan, Keman Huang, Dan Chen, Yongzhi Wang, Ajay Kattepur, Wencai Du
- Corresponding Author
- Yucong Duan
Available Online 1 January 2014.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ijndc.2014.2.1.6How to use a DOI?
- service value, design pattern, business modeling, broker, economics
- The service value broker(SVB) pattern integrates business modeling, knowledge management and economic anal- ysis with relieved complexity, enhanced reusability and effi- ciency,etc. The study of SVB is an emerging interdisciplinary subject which will help to promote the reuse of knowledge, strategy and experience in service based designs and solutions. In this paper, we focus on enumerating collected SVBs empir- ically with initial analysis on their composition manners. The results from this paper will play a dominating role in fueling a coming E-service Economics era.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - JOUR AU - Yucong Duan AU - Keman Huang AU - Dan Chen AU - Yongzhi Wang AU - Ajay Kattepur AU - Wencai Du PY - 2014 DA - 2014/01 TI - Service Value Broker Patterns: An Empirical Collection and Analysis JO - International Journal of Networked and Distributed Computing SP - 54 EP - 69 VL - 2 IS - 1 SN - 2211-7946 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ijndc.2014.2.1.6 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ijndc.2014.2.1.6 ID - Duan2014 ER -