Volume 1, Issue 1, January 2013, Pages 25 - 36
Improvement of Software Reliability Estimation Accuracy with Consideration of Failure Removal Effort
- Myungmuk Kang, Okjoo Choi, Juhwan Shin, Jongmoon Baik
- Corresponding Author
- Myungmuk Kang
Available Online 1 January 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ijndc.2013.1.1.4How to use a DOI?
- Software Reliability, Software Reliability Model, Exponential Model, Software Reliability Tool
- In order to develop highly reliable software in a cost-effective manner, it is necessary to manage software reliability at the early test phases. Most of developers at those phases perform a test and debug activities together. In this paper, we propose a new reliability estimation model to manage the reliability of individual units from the early test phases as a solution for considering the test and debug time together. Via the proposed model using experiment of actual data, we can improve the accuracy of software reliability estimation.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - JOUR AU - Myungmuk Kang AU - Okjoo Choi AU - Juhwan Shin AU - Jongmoon Baik PY - 2013 DA - 2013/01 TI - Improvement of Software Reliability Estimation Accuracy with Consideration of Failure Removal Effort JO - International Journal of Networked and Distributed Computing SP - 25 EP - 36 VL - 1 IS - 1 SN - 2211-7946 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ijndc.2013.1.1.4 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ijndc.2013.1.1.4 ID - Kang2013 ER -