Volume 1, Issue 4, November 2013, Pages 260 - 269
Theoretical Suggestion of Policy-Based Wide Area Network Management System (wDACS system part-I)
- Kazuya Odagiri, Shogo Shimizu, Makoto Takizawa, Naohiro Ishii
- Corresponding Author
- Kazuya Odagiri
Available Online 15 October 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ijndc.2013.1.4.7How to use a DOI?
- policy-based netwok management; DACS Scheme; NAPT
- In the current Internet system, there are many problems using anonymity of the network communication such as personal information leak and crimes using the Internet system. This is why TCP/IP protocol used in Internet system does not have the user identification information on the communication data, and it is difficult to supervise the user performing the above acts immediately. As a study for solving the above problem, there is the study of Policy Based Network Management (PBNM). This is the scheme for managing a whole Local Area Network (LAN) through communication control every user. In this PBNM, two types of schemes exist. The first is the scheme for managing the whole LAN by locating the communication control mechanisms on the course between network servers and clients. The second is the scheme of managing the whole LAN by locating the communication control mechanisms on clients. As the second scheme, we have been studied theoretically about the Destination Addressing Control System (DACS) Scheme. By applying this DACS Scheme to Internet system management, we will realize the policy-based Internet system management. As the first step, the DASC System is extended to move on the Wide Area Network (WAN) in this paper. We call the extended DACS system the Wide Area DACS system (wDACS system).
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - JOUR AU - Kazuya Odagiri AU - Shogo Shimizu AU - Makoto Takizawa AU - Naohiro Ishii PY - 2017 DA - 2017/10 TI - Theoretical Suggestion of Policy-Based Wide Area Network Management System (wDACS system part-I) JO - International Journal of Networked and Distributed Computing SP - 260 EP - 269 VL - 1 IS - 4 SN - 2211-7946 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ijndc.2013.1.4.7 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ijndc.2013.1.4.7 ID - Odagiri2017 ER -