Volume 12, Issue 4, December 2013, Pages 392 - 402
Interval Mapping Using Nonparametric Accelerated Failure Time Cure Model
- Devrim Bilgili, Nader Ebrahimi
- Corresponding Author
- Devrim Bilgili
Available Online 1 December 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jsta.2013.12.4.6How to use a DOI?
- Survival Function, Interval Mapping, AFT Cure Model, LOD score, EM, Imputation
- Many important problems in evolutionary biology begin with observations of phenotypic variation. Suppose time to an event-data are used to map quantitative trait loci (QTL) and underlying population is a mixture of susceptible and non-susceptible subjects. If the cured subjects are ignored we may fail to detect the responsible genetic factors or find false significant locations. In this article, we propose a nonparametric accelerated failure time cure model which takes cured subjects as well to model time to an event.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - JOUR AU - Devrim Bilgili AU - Nader Ebrahimi PY - 2013 DA - 2013/12 TI - Interval Mapping Using Nonparametric Accelerated Failure Time Cure Model JO - Journal of Statistical Theory and Applications SP - 392 EP - 402 VL - 12 IS - 4 SN - 2214-1766 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jsta.2013.12.4.6 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jsta.2013.12.4.6 ID - Bilgili2013 ER -