Results on Cumulative Measure of Inaccuracy in Record Values
- Saeid Tahmasebi*, firstname.lastname@example.orgDepartment of Statistics, Persian Gulf University, Bushehr, IranAhmad Nezakatinezakati@shahroodut.ac.irDepartment of Statistics, Shahrood University of Technology, IranSafeih Daneshisdaneshi445@gmail.comDepartment of Statistics, Shahrood University of Technology, Iran*Corresponding
- Corresponding Author
- Saeid Tahmasebitahmasebi@pgu.ac.ir
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jsta.2018.17.1.2How to use a DOI?
- Measure of inaccuracy, Cumulative inaccuracy, Record values
In this paper, we propose cumulative measure of inaccuracy in lower record values and study characterization results in case of dynamic cumulative inaccuracy. We also discuss some properties of the proposed measures. Finally, we study a problem of estimating the cumulative measure of inaccuracy by means of the empirical cumulative inaccuracy in lower record values.
- Copyright © 2018, the Authors. Published by Atlantis Press.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article under the CC BY-NC license (http://creativecommons.org/licences/by-nc/4.0/).
Cite this article
TY - JOUR AU - Saeid Tahmasebi AU - Ahmad Nezakati AU - Safeih Daneshi PY - 2018 DA - 2018/03 TI - Results on Cumulative Measure of Inaccuracy in Record Values JO - Journal of Statistical Theory and Applications SP - 15 EP - 28 VL - 17 IS - 1 SN - 2214-1766 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jsta.2018.17.1.2 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jsta.2018.17.1.2 ID - Tahmasebi2018 ER -