On Some Aspects of Strong Risk Class and Associated Ordering
- Mervat Mahdy**Corresponding author: Dept. of Statistics, Mathematics and Insurance, College of Commerce, Benha University, Egypt. Email. firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel: +20-122-068-2460, fax: +20-13-323-0860.
- Corresponding Author
- Mervat Mahdy
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jsta.2018.17.1.13How to use a DOI?
- Stochastic orders, Mean inactivity time class, Strong mean inactivity time class, Variance inactivity time, Preservation, Risk measure
The paper opens up a new aging class and a new stochastic orders which is depend on risk class, that plays vital role in the reliability theory, finance topics, stochastic orders, and the economic theory. The article presents some new interesting implications and characterizations concerning this class. In addition, we list a series of inequalities that provide bounds for strong risk and some aging classes. Furthermore, a sufficient condition for a probability distribution to have a new class is provided. In addition, The paper demonstrates the preservation properties of a new stochastic order under some reliability operations such as mixture, and convolution. Moreover, some new reliability concepts based on discrete lifetime random variable are studied.
- Copyright © 2018, the Authors. Published by Atlantis Press.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article under the CC BY-NC license (http://creativecommons.org/licences/by-nc/4.0/).
Cite this article
TY - JOUR AU - Mervat Mahdy PY - 2018 DA - 2018/03 TI - On Some Aspects of Strong Risk Class and Associated Ordering JO - Journal of Statistical Theory and Applications SP - 172 EP - 192 VL - 17 IS - 1 SN - 2214-1766 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jsta.2018.17.1.13 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jsta.2018.17.1.13 ID - Mahdy2018 ER -