Volume 12, Issue 1, May 2013, Pages 120 - 128
On Discrete Residual and Past Measures of Inaccuracy
- Vikas Kumar, Richa Thapliyal, H.C. Taneja
- Corresponding Author
- Vikas Kumar
Available Online 1 May 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jsta.2013.12.1.10How to use a DOI?
- Kerridge inaccuracy, dynamic inaccuracy, residual entropy, residual lifetime, proportional hazard model.
- The present communication considers a discrete dynamic measure of inaccuracy between two residual and past lifetime distributions. Under the assumption that the true distribution F and reference distribution G satisfy the proportional hazard model (PHM) and proportional reversed hazard model (PRHM), it has been shown that the proposed measures determines the lifetime distribution uniquely. A relation between Kerridge inaccuracy,residual inaccuracy and past inaccuracy has been explored.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - JOUR AU - Vikas Kumar AU - Richa Thapliyal AU - H.C. Taneja PY - 2013 DA - 2013/05 TI - On Discrete Residual and Past Measures of Inaccuracy JO - Journal of Statistical Theory and Applications SP - 120 EP - 128 VL - 12 IS - 1 SN - 2214-1766 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jsta.2013.12.1.10 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jsta.2013.12.1.10 ID - Kumar2013 ER -