Volume 12, Issue 2, August 2013, Pages 200 - 207
A Measure of Inaccuracy in Order Statistics
- Richa Thapliyal, H.C. Taneja
- Corresponding Author
- Richa Thapliyal
Available Online 1 August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jsta.2013.12.2.7How to use a DOI?
- Kullback relative information, Kerridge inaccuracy, Order statistics, Survival function
- In this article, we consider a measure of inaccuracy between distributions of the i-th order statistics and parent random variable. It is shown that the inaccuracy measure characterizes the distribution function of parent random variable uniquely. We also discuss some properties of the proposed measure.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - JOUR AU - Richa Thapliyal AU - H.C. Taneja PY - 2013 DA - 2013/08 TI - A Measure of Inaccuracy in Order Statistics JO - Journal of Statistical Theory and Applications SP - 200 EP - 207 VL - 12 IS - 2 SN - 2214-1766 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jsta.2013.12.2.7 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jsta.2013.12.2.7 ID - Thapliyal2013 ER -