Proceedings of the 4th ASEAN Conference on Psychology, Counselling, and Humanities (ACPCH 2018)

If you can survive, then you will stay: Resilience and Turnover Intention on Employees

Authors
Fathul Hidayah, Fuad Ardiansyah
Corresponding Author
Fathul Hidayah
Available Online March 2019.
DOI
https://doi.org/10.2991/acpch-18.2019.19How to use a DOI?
Keywords
Resilience, turnover intentions, employee
Abstract

This research aimed to understand the effect of resilience on turnover intention on employees. There were 78 respondents in this study, consisting of 44 men and 34 women who were actively working in an institution, civil servant, education, and entrepreneurs with an age range of 23 to 53 years old. Random Sampling Technique was used to get the sampling data. The research instrument which is used in this study was the Likert Scale of Aloba, Olabisi, and Aloba (2016) and the Turnover Intention Scale is adapted from Dreher's Scale (1982). This scale was distributed via online media then the results were analyzed using SPSS with a Simple Regression Test. The result of this research illustrate that there was significant value of 0.017 (sig <0.05), which means that resilience has significant effect on Turnover Intention on Employees,and the percentage role of resilience in influencing turnover intention was 73% while the rest of 27% was influenced by other factors.

Copyright
© 2019, the Authors. Published by Atlantis Press.
Open Access
This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/).

Download article (PDF)

Volume Title
Proceedings of the 4th ASEAN Conference on Psychology, Counselling, and Humanities (ACPCH 2018)
Series
Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research
Publication Date
March 2019
ISBN
978-94-6252-688-4
ISSN
2352-5398
DOI
https://doi.org/10.2991/acpch-18.2019.19How to use a DOI?
Copyright
© 2019, the Authors. Published by Atlantis Press.
Open Access
This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/).

Cite this article

TY  - CONF
AU  - Fathul Hidayah
AU  - Fuad Ardiansyah
PY  - 2019/03
DA  - 2019/03
TI  - If you can survive, then you will stay: Resilience and Turnover Intention on Employees
BT  - Proceedings of the 4th ASEAN Conference on Psychology, Counselling, and Humanities (ACPCH 2018)
PB  - Atlantis Press
SP  - 76
EP  - 80
SN  - 2352-5398
UR  - https://doi.org/10.2991/acpch-18.2019.19
DO  - https://doi.org/10.2991/acpch-18.2019.19
ID  - Hidayah2019/03
ER  -