Classification retrieval method on planter design
- Jing Zang, Lidong Fu, Chenghua Li
- Corresponding Author
- Jing Zang
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.18How to use a DOI?
- planter; CBR; similarity; multi-hierarchical cases.
- In order to increase efficiency in digital design on single and small batch Spade Punch Planter, The structure and attribute set of all-level case was described based on case base and a improved the classification retrieval strategy on the multi-level case for finding optimal reused case were developed. A membership function algorithm was used to determine the scheme category of the new design problem, and a SM model based on extension matter-element was used for computing similarity between history case and design problem case after the multi-level matching techniques on new problem attributes inside the scheme category. Experiment with the matter-element case of soil-opener verified the accuracy, stability and good resolution in case of retrieval algorithm, which illustrates the research provide the method of the classification retrieval strategy was efficient and feasible.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jing Zang AU - Lidong Fu AU - Chenghua Li PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Classification retrieval method on planter design BT - 2016 International Conference on Advanced Electronic Science and Technology (AEST 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.18 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.18 ID - Zang2016/11 ER -