Force control of an underactuated prosthetic hand based on sliding mode with exponential reaching law
- Huanxin Luo, Rong Hu, Hua Deng
- Corresponding Author
- Huanxin Luo
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.24How to use a DOI?
- force control; underactuated prosthetic hand; sliding mode control.
- The design of a sliding mode force control system for an underactuated prosthetic hand system are addressed in this study. First, a mathematical model of underactuated prosthetic hand is developed and state equation of DC motors is discussed for force control. Next, sliding mode force control based on exponential reaching law was discussed to increase the control response. Finally, the proposed control strategy for underactuated prosthetic hand is simulated to grasp soft, medium or firm objects. The results verify the effectiveness of the force control method based on sliding mode with exponential reaching law.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Huanxin Luo AU - Rong Hu AU - Hua Deng PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Force control of an underactuated prosthetic hand based on sliding mode with exponential reaching law BT - 2016 International Conference on Advanced Electronic Science and Technology (AEST 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.24 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.24 ID - Luo2016/11 ER -