Hybrid control of high power factor AC/DC regulated power supply
- Hongli Cheng, Yuanyuan Guo
- Corresponding Author
- Hongli Cheng
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.28How to use a DOI?
- two stage PFC circuit; hybrid control; double forward DC/DC converter; switches synchronous method.
- The control circuit of two-stage power factor correction(PFC) is complex, and the volume of power supply is large because of high voltage ripple of the first stage filter capacitor. Towards to this deficiency, a two-stage PFC circuit based on chip and ARM hybrid control is designed. The first stage is Boost converter with UC3854 PFC regulator, and the second stage is double forward DC/DC converter controlled by ARM with one cycle control algorithm. A switches synchronous method to decrease the output voltage ripple of the first stage circuit is proposed, which is taking the driving signal's falling edge of the first stage as the trigger signal to control the MOSFET of the second stage circuit conduction when the switch of the first stage is off. Simulation of the overall system is conducted in Matlab/Simulink, the result show the design of control strategy and circuit parameters are reasonable, the power factor, the total harmonic distortion(THD), the output voltage ripple of the first stage are effectively improved, and the whole system has good inhibitory effect on input voltage and load disturbance.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hongli Cheng AU - Yuanyuan Guo PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Hybrid control of high power factor AC/DC regulated power supply BT - 2016 International Conference on Advanced Electronic Science and Technology (AEST 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.28 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.28 ID - Cheng2016/11 ER -