Study of effects on power system relay protection by harmonic and negative sequence components of electrified rails
- Jia Liu, Tao Lin, Xing Xian, Qing Gong, Fuzhang Wu
- Corresponding Author
- Jia Liu
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.56How to use a DOI?
- electrified railway; harmonic; negative sequence current; relay protection; ETAP; power grid planning.
- The traction power supply system of electrified railway will cause harmonic and negative sequence current when connecting to the common power net. The propagation characteristics of harmonic and negative sequence current are studied by analyzing a certain power network in the ETAP software, and then the effects on the actions of power relay protection including line protection, bus protection, transformer protection and generator protection by the propagation characteristics are studied, which provides references for the power grid planning.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jia Liu AU - Tao Lin AU - Xing Xian AU - Qing Gong AU - Fuzhang Wu PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Study of effects on power system relay protection by harmonic and negative sequence components of electrified rails BT - 2016 International Conference on Advanced Electronic Science and Technology (AEST 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.56 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.56 ID - Liu2016/11 ER -