The effect analysis of single-double layers concentrated winding on squirrel cage induction motor
- Jianjun Fang, Yufa Xu, Yudong Luo, Yaxin Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Jianjun Fang
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.70How to use a DOI?
- stator windings; harmonics analysis; induction motors; iron; copper.
- As the key component of the electromagnetic energy conversion in the motor, the type of winding has an important influence on the high order harmonics and losses. In order to study single-double layers concentrated winding for high order harmonics and losses reduction, taking a 2.2kW squirrel cage induction motor as an example, the analysis model was established based on the time stepping finite element method (T-S FEM), and the variation of air gap flux density of single-double layers concentrated winding and double-layer lap winding was compared, pointed out that single-double layers concentrated winding can effectively reduce the high harmonics. Further, on the premise of original starting performance, the variation of stator copper loss, iron loss and rotor copper loss was computed and compared, and the efficiency of motor improved about 3.1%.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jianjun Fang AU - Yufa Xu AU - Yudong Luo AU - Yaxin Chen PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - The effect analysis of single-double layers concentrated winding on squirrel cage induction motor BT - 2016 International Conference on Advanced Electronic Science and Technology (AEST 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.70 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.70 ID - Fang2016/11 ER -